Wednesday 5 March 2014

Dear CCB readers: Should I marry this guy?

          



From a male CCB reader

I’ve dated this guy for five
years now.  During these periods we’ve
been having series of problems. On one occasion he beats me up on the process
dislocate my finger (which is still paining me) all because I meet another lady
in his house. He embarrassed me several occasions (calling me names and
shouting) in front of my office, my house and on the road. All these happen
when he had no job. His intentions had always to marry me but because of his
peevish, nagging and jealous attitude I was keeping the marriage on hold. Despite
all this I think he’s the only man that ever showed me true love. 


Early last year God blessed him
with a good job and that was the period I told him I don’t think I can continue
with him again. since he has gotten  a GOOD
JOB, he should go and look for someone that will cherish him more. But he
insisted that am the one he wants, that he’s a changed person.  We drag it till December 2013 when I expected
him back.



Since this year I’ve not set my
eyes on him, though we are staying in the same town. I don’t know where he’s
leaving now because he moved from his old apartment.  Anytime I called to see him. He’ll give me an
excuse but recently he called to tell me that I should please give him sometime
to settle everything. That he wants us to start a new leaf, which I believed
him somehow.


My fear now is whether he has
truly changed from his attitude because I don’t want to end up marrying the
same old him.

No comments:

Post a Comment